[portland] Interested in Python Courses

Scott Henderson shenderson at usgs.gov
Fri Jul 18 22:45:06 CEST 2008

Hello,

I recently have started GUI development job for the USGS in Vancouver, WA
and I'm having to learn Python for the first time. I came across the
postings for the PDX meeting group, and I plan to make the next meeting.
In the meantime I was trying to find a local Python programming course to
enroll in, either private or through a college, but I can't find any
relevant course listings. I was hoping that the PDX user group might be
able to suggest a way to receive some formal Python training.

Thanks!
-Scott