[portland] Next meeting: Tuesday June 10th. Django, Web, Twisted, pizza, prizes!

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Mon Jun 9 20:30:07 CEST 2008

kirby urner wrote:
> ... and CSS, I suck at CSS (which is why I avail of my open source
> heritage and gladly accept stylesheets others have put out there, like

I've had the same problem with CSS in the past, I just couldn't wrap my
brain around it for some reason.  I recently picked up this book:
http://nostarch.com/frameset.php?startat=wpdr and it has helped a lot.
It is mostly reference material, but the chapter explaining CSS was well
worth it for me even though it is only about 2% of the whole book.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman