[portland] Meeting next week

Carlos Hanson carlos.hanson at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:45:06 CEST 2008

I played with Turbogears before Django.  I think it used SQLObject at
the time.  I really like Django.  I am excited about using SQLAlchemy,
so I can get multiple databases.  I have a multi-db patched Django
installation, but it uses an older revision than the current
development version.

This looks promising though:

  A project to create SQLAlchemy mapping of Django models onto a
SQLAlchemy backend.
  http://gitorious.org/projects/django-sqlalchemy

Carlos

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Dylan Reinhardt
<python at dylanreinhardt.com> wrote:
> I've been mostly working with Turbogears (+ SQLAlchemy) lately...
> currently working on a lightweight CMS.
>
> If anything about that holds any interest, I'm happy to throw
> something together.
>
> +1 for hearing more about Django, for what that's worth.
>
> Dylan
>

> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Jeff Schwaber <freyley at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey Pythonistas,
>>
>>  We have a meeting next Tuesday. Thoughts?
>>
>>  Jeff

Carlos Hanson