[portland] TODAY! What's New in 2.6 and 3.0 10/14 7pm

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:40:18 CEST 2008

Hi Jason --

I have a an 8-10 minute lightning talk planned, sponsored by Fine
Grind Productions, re PY3K, includes:

(a) an ad from our sponsor
(b) a short rant / intro to Kirby
(c) a short story
(d) a dance proposal ("The Writhe")
(e) a demo.

The demo is about
(i) unicode and
(ii) next and print and their backward incompatibility with
prehistoric Pythons (yay).

Hope there's time (8-10 minutes including some setup).

Bringing slides on Ubuntu Dell laptop.

Kirby Urner
4dsolutions.net