[portland] introduction and a call for recommendations

Christopher Hiller chiller at decipherinc.com
Tue Oct 21 23:36:23 CEST 2008

Hello mailing list,

I'm Christopher Hiller and I'm a software engineer for Decipher, Inc.  Our
business is online surveys and we generally work with marketing agencies.
Our technologies, on the main, are Python and JavaScript (a lot of jQuery).

Personally, I've been using Python for several years and it's my language of
choice for most development and scripting.  I haven't done Python full-time
before, so I am sort of immersing myself in it --  I was wondering if anyone
could recommend any good Python-related blogs or news sites?

thanks
Chris