[portland] Looking for Pylons Developer

Michael Bunsen notbot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:34:42 CEST 2008

Hi Portland Pythoneers,

I am looking for someone with Pylons experience to continue developing
a medium-sized corporate website based in downtown Portland. We
recently lost our key Python/Pylons person and there are several
existing issues that need immediate attention. We will also be adding
new features in the near future and hope to establish a longer-term
This would be a contract position and we are looking to hire immediately.

Please let me know if you are or know somebody who would be interested.

Thank you!