[portland] Fwd: Open Source Bridge Conference town hall meeting - Thursday, October 30th, 7:30pm, CubeSpace

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Thu Oct 30 06:05:39 CET 2008

Douglas Land wrote:
> This sounds really interesting but tomorrow isn't going to work for
> me. There's a note to "contact me" but I can't find a way to do that.
> Where's the mailing list/ twitter [ or Identi.ca] feed / google group
> / facebook [ or Elgg] page??  :)

Thanks for the suggestion and interest. Yes, it should be easier to
contact the organizers and there should be some kind of public mailing list.

For now, please subscribe to the bridgepdx.org site's feed so you can
get announcements, for example, when they decide to announce a Google
group for the project.

I've CC'ed Audrey and Selena from Bridge so they see your comment.

-igal