[portland] Help For pySerial in XP

litlblob at spiritone.com litlblob at spiritone.com
Tue Sep 9 15:08:06 CEST 2008

I'm involved in a project to use RS-232 and modify data between two systems.   I have a small budget and could use some help.   Sunday P.M. I put Python on one of two laptops.   I spent most of Mon. P.M. trying to get pySerial into the Python.   Tue. A.M. I'm re-loading XP on the second laptop.   The end of this project will be to put Ubuntu on 5 'Wind' units, but I need to get the first up and running (Faster with the existing XP than to put Ubuntu on the laptops) in order to pay for the last sytems.

I'm planning on being at the user group meeting tonight.

Thanks for any help (In a way, E-Mail "focused on this" help would be great!)

Larry T.