[portland] followup re Red Cross

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:58:37 CEST 2009

Yes, that's good advice Dylan, glad you appreciate this is a workflow
issue, not just about what happens to an HttpRequest once it gets in
the door (lots fall off the roller coaster in this case, plunge to
their deaths, but hey, it's only virtual, plus there's a whole other
website that'll swap in if we're nuked or Hood blows or whatever, hope
we don't have to use it, might be written in ASP/VB?).

However, I'm a good person to come forward with this as I've been
working in the non-profit sector for some years (Sisters of the Road,
Burnside Projects, Oregon Food Bank, Vision Northwest, Clackamas
County, Disability Determination Services, Aging Services of
Multnomah, and yes, Red Cross, though not any time recently -- been at
this since 1980s actually).  In other words, I'm good at managing
workflow, plus have help.

Kirby