[portland] Meeting notes: August 11, 2009 - optparse, and testing in a Python world

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:39:26 CEST 2009

My thanks to all as well, a really fine gathering.

In the interests of full disclosure, here's my blogged write-up, fair
warning in advance that it's really a splat against the wall of my
whole day, not tightly focused on our event:

I've incorporated quite a few links, including to your slides Adam,
and to Igal's write-up on this list.

If anyone has the patience to slog through it and finds something
egregiously wrong (from a technical standpoint), I'd happily make a
correction here and there.

I don't actually say much though, so I'm guessing we'll just let it
slide (I did manage to grab that "bug detector" picture -- pretty