[portland] OT: "DRDB HA Clustering on Commodity HW", PLUG AT, Wed. Dec. 16th

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Mon Dec 14 20:16:46 CET 2009

http://calagator.org/events/1250458048

Dear Portland Ruby Brigade and Portland Pythoneers,

There's an upcoming talk at PLUG AT that I think some of you will be
interested in: "DRDB HA Clustering on Commodity HW". I've been using
DRDB for years on cloud, virtual and physical servers to provide
highly-available data services without the expense, hassle and
single-point-of-failure issues of a hardware SAN. I recommend learning
more about it.

-igal