[portland] Reverse Engineering Program Flow

Rami Kassab rami at typethink.com
Wed Feb 4 05:46:35 CET 2009

Rich,More power to ya man. I just thought I'd throw it out there but I
understand everyone has different needs and desires. Open source is
wonderful for that... you can change it to fit what you want. I just needed
something quick as my company is focusing all of it's development efforts on
wrapping up a SaaS product for the financial industry, which is fully
written in Python + Django + the beginnings of our own platform called
Thinkspace so we didn't have much time to allocate towards customizing a
product right now. I actually started off with vTiger prior to getting
frustrated with the clutter and giving in to the simplicity of PipeLine
Deals. Needless to say, it won't be our permanent solution.

I never actually gave TinyERM a try. I will take a gander at it now
though. I would eventually like to have a CRM custom built precisely for how
we need to use it... even if that means taking an open source project and
modding the s**t out of it :)

Like I said, I wish you the best of luck. CRMs are a thing that are known to
cause frustration and confusion for many business owners. There's just sooo
damn many that claim to do it all...

--

*Rami Kassab* - Sales & Operations Director

503.888.8605

rami at typethink.com

*Typethink* - Creative Web Firm

P 503.626.6231