[portland] Northwest Python Day - Seattle, WA - January 31st

Brian Dorsey brian at dorseys.org
Fri Jan 9 09:33:33 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Seattle Python Interest Group, I'd like to invite you
to join us for an informal day of Python talks & socializing.

When: Saturday, January, 31st 9am - 5pm
Where: University of Washington campus, Seattle, Washington
Price: Free!
Details and updated information: http://www.seapig.org/NorthwestPythonDay

The day will be mostly 30 minute talks and two sets of 5 minute
lightning talks. We'll also have plenty of time to chat over lunch and
dinner/drinks.

We still have room for a few more talks, please propose a talk!
(http://www.seapig.org/NorthwestPythonDay for details)

Please join us and forward this on to other Python people!

Take care,
  -Brian