[portland] Next meeting: Tuesday 7/14 7pm at Produce Row Cafe NEW LOCATION

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Mon Jul 13 20:33:40 CEST 2009

Pythonistas,

Our search for a new projector-friendly large group meeting space
continues.  But fear not, we shall still meet!  Join your fellow
Pythonistas for a social meeting on the patio at Produce Row Cafe, one
of our regular post-meeting haunts.  The weather for tomorrow evening
looks to be lovely.

Tuesday 7pm
Produce Row Cafe
204 SE Oak St.
Maps, etc.: http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/calendar/10618633/

Rumor has it that they have a happy hour that runs until 7pm... get
there early and you might snag some deals on chow & drinks.

Hope to see everyone there!

Cheers,
Jason