[portland] Fwd: DjangoCon '09

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Mon Jul 20 03:28:03 CEST 2009

Today is the last day to register for DjangoCon with the early bird
rates. Prices will go up by $80 tomorrow.

DjangoCon is the conference for the Django web application framework. It
will be held in Portland, Oregon September 8-12. The conference will
include three days of presentations, and two days of sprints.

See you there: http://www.djangocon.org/

-igal

PS: They're accepting presentation submissions till August 7th.