[portland] Urban Edibles Dev Meeting - 3pm Sunday at Backspace

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:58:41 CEST 2009

Planning on being there, setting out on foot, plan to mostly just lurk
as I still mostly fall off my Django pony when I try riding it (him?).
 I'm into urban framing for institutional providers of cafeteria food,
like PPS, big hospitals...  understood this isn't precisely your
mission, but there's much to learn from watching a related mashup