[portland] [edibles-dev] Re: Urban Edibles Dev Meeting - 3pm Sunday at Backspace

Rami Kassab rami at typethink.com
Mon Jul 27 00:08:34 CEST 2009

I doubt the meeting happened on Saturday because the email reminder for the
meeting was sent just this afternoon so I think the date was just wrong in
the email. Unfortunately, I have plans with family and wont be able to make
it. Good luck guys!

--
*Rami Kassab* - Chief Executive Officer
M 503.888.8605