[portland] It's the End of CubeSpace as We Know It...

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:46:02 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Dylan Reinhardt
<python at dylanreinhardt.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Igal Koshevoy <igal at pragmaticraft.com
> >wrote:
> > If you have any job leads for the wonderful, capable and dedicated
> > CubeSpace owners and staff, please forward them on.
> Do you have any sense of what the owners might be looking for?

Their resumes will be up soon, they say. Eva is very knowledgeable about
local public policy and especially policies regarding small businesses.
She'd probably be very happy to be a strategy person or executive director
for an organization working in those fields. She'd probably also be
interested if there were a company wanting a good tech-management interface.

David's a freelance Rabbi. Corporations wanting corporate chaplains, or just
people wanting to be married would help him out.

If you've got a job that might fit those kinds of skillsets, but isn't what
I said, you should suggest it to them. =)