[portland] dongle dongle

John Melesky list at phaedrusdeinus.org
Wed Jun 17 09:21:47 CEST 2009

I seem to be missing my macbook mini-dvi->vga dongle, which was last
deployed for my darcs talk at the python meeting a few weeks back. Any
chance that someone picked it up that meeting? I may have misplaced it
in the intervening time, but can't think of an instance where i would
have.

Alternately, would anyone be willing to loan me their dongle for the
next couple days? I need such a thing for my OS Bridge talks, and
would rather not have to make an early-morning Apple Store run if i
can avoid it.

Thanks.

-johnnnnnnn