[portland] Portland Pythonistas: Open Web Vancouver would love to hear your talk ideas

Mike Cantelon mcantelon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:27:16 CET 2009

'Allo Portland folks,

We up north are having a conference on June 11th & 12th focused on open web
technologies, ethics, and ideas. We did a similar conference last year, with
speakers including Tim Bray and Chris Messina, and this year our first
confirmed keynote is the leader of the Swedish Pirate Party.

Anyways, we're looking for speakers and would love to see some Portland
Pythonistas come up.

If you're interested in presenting and want to get a sense of the
conference's flavour, check out last year's list of sessions:

  http://openwebvancouver.ca/last-years-talks

You can submit your talk ideas here:

  http://openwebvancouver.ca/node/add/talk

Full conference details are here: