[portland] Request for comments on my OS Bridge proposal

Michael Schurter michael.schurter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:43:03 CEST 2009

Well OS Bridge proposals are just about due, so I decided to finally
write one.  I'd love your comments and feedbacks on the proposal I
discuss here:

http://michael.susens-schurter.com/blog/2009/03/29/crowdsourcing-my-os-bridge-talk-proposal/

I think I'm also going to submit a proposal on Django because Python
seems under-represented on the proposals list:

http://opensourcebridge.org/events/2009/proposals/

Any and all comments welcome!  Especially if you think its a terrible
idea and I should give up.  :-)

Also, if anyone else was thinking of doing a Django talk please let me
know (is Python used for anything but Django?  I kid I kid).  I'm sure
there are more qualified/experienced people out there to give a talk
on Django.

Thanks in advance and see everyone on the 14th!