[portland] Cubespace to close unless buyer found...

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Sat May 23 03:14:39 CEST 2009

On Fri, 22 May 2009 16:20:54 -0700, kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I put my own spin on it in my blog (feel free to ignore), but if you
> click through on "real estate issue" you'll get a first person account
> from CS management.
>
> http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2009/05/usb-to-kill-cubespace.html
>
> Just when Portland was about to unleash a "FOSS Renaissance" eh?
>
> Leave it to imaginative (not!) middle managers to misread the tea leaves.

You either pay the bills or you don't. It is really that simple.
Is it unfortunate that they are going down? Of course. It doesn't change
the reality.

Besides you could always just use the local library.

Joshua D. Drake

   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997