[portland] Python/web dev. position at Dark Horse Comics

Lennon Day-Reynolds rcoder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:46:41 CEST 2009

We're currently looking for a Python-savvy web developer here at Dark
Horse to work on a variety of sites, including our current corporate
and retail domains (darkhorse.com and tfaw.com, respectively) as well
as some cool early-stage web and mobile projects. We're still saddled
with some legacy PHP code to babysit while we replace it a bit at a
time with shiny new Python/Django apps, but we're using a variety of
Agile practices (scrum, pairing, testing) to keep things productive
and fun, even when we have to dig into the older stuff.

If you're interested, please check out the full job description on our website:

http://www.darkhorse.com/Company/Jobs

Also, feel free to hit me up with questions directly. I'm a recent
returnee to the Python world after a few years in Java and Ruby-land,
and I've found this to be a pretty great re-introduction to the
language and latest evolutions of the Python web stack. If you love
comics *and* Python, drop us a line.

--
Lennon Day-Reynolds <rcoder at gmail.com>
http://rcoder.net/