[portland] Meeting TOMORROW 6:30pm: baker, execnet, python 2.7, discogs, pizza, beer!

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Mon Apr 12 23:37:47 CEST 2010

Pythonistas,

It's that time again- time for the Portland Python User Group meeting!
 We're meeting tomorrow, Tuesday April 13th at 6:30pm.  We have
another great set of topics lined up this month:

* Cook! up some CLI goodness with 'baker', the Module of the Month
with Chris McDonald.

* See! the magical wonders of 'execnet' with Kyle Jones.

* Hope! to hear about new features in Python 2.7 with <volunteer needed>.

* Hear! about the Discogs music database and how Discogs uses Python
with Jason Falone.

* Eat! Drink! and be merry with pizza and beer generously provided by Discogs!

All this Tuesday, 6:30pm!  (Please don't arrive earlier than 6:15.)

Tuesday April 13th 2010
6:30pm at Webtrends - The guard at the front desk will let you in & up
851 SW 6th Ave.
Map to Webtrends, etc. at http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/

I hope to see everyone there!

Cheers,