[portland] Job: Data Conversion Operator

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Thu Apr 22 22:13:40 CEST 2010

Greetings!

I have an opening for a Data Conversion Operator.  It is a 30hr/wk
full-time position, with light Python skills required.

The job involves taking customer supplied address lists, converting to
an in-house format, performing other miscellaneous tasks on the data,
and finally preparing a mailing with the result.

While the position will always be primarily Data Conversion if the
successful applicant has the aptitude and inclination heavier Python
programming may be a part of the role -- with only a couple exceptions,
we write what we use, and we *love* Python!

Beginning wage is $12+/hr DOE, with benefits after 90 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer.

If interested, please send cover e-mail/letter with resume to
efurman at admailinc.com.

~Ethan~