[portland] Next Meeting: All ages are welcome Tuesday 8/10 at Produce Row!

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Aug 3 05:59:05 CEST 2010

Hey all!

The next PDX Python meeting is just over a week away, and since the
Webtrends space is not available the plan is to meet at Produce Row around
6:30pm. The pub is open to all ages until 9pm, so I hope everyone will be
able to join us for an evening on their new patio. They've actually redone
the entire interior, as well. I went there tonight to make sure they'd be
able to accommodate us next week, and it looks awesome!

Thanks a ton to everyone who offered to host us this month. I hope we can
take a raincheck for the next time we need a place to meet. :)

Here are the details for next week:

When: 6:30pm-ish, Tuesday, August 10th, 2010
What: Pythonic Summer Social Hour!
Where:
  Produce Row Cafe
  204 Southeast Oak Street