[portland] Fwd:Summer Coder's Social THIS SUNDAY (8/29)

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Wed Aug 25 00:27:13 CEST 2010

 The next Summer Coder's Social is this Sunday. It's a fun potluck in
the park that you and your families are invited to. Please bring food,
drink, games/toys (e.g. Frisbees), sunscreen, etc. See you there!

-igal

PS: I hope to start attending Python user group meetings again now that
the meeting I had which conflicted was rescheduled. Yay!