[portland] video at Djangocon = free food

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Aug 31 04:38:52 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
> I could use 2 people to sit behind a camera and make sure it stays
> pointed at the presenter.
> September 7th–9th 2010
> Portland, Oregon
> http://djangocon.us/schedule/
> http://dvswitch.alioth.debian.org/wiki/event_volunteer/
> You will be sitting in the front of the room with your back to the
> screen, so you won't really be able to see the presentation.
> --
> Carl K

I could still use another person or two.  I forgot to point out that
it won't cost you anything, which means you get into Djagocon free,
which gets you lunch and I think a shirt.  and I will cover your
parking or train ticket.

Carl K

ps, I am not spamming the list, cuz Kerby said I should post again.