[portland] Tomorrow night: Fourth Annual Winter Coders' Social!

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Dec 14 00:10:40 CET 2010

Top O' the December, Pythonistas!

The PDX Python Oracle has informed me that tomorrow is the second Tuesday of
the month. However, we'll again be forgoing our monthly meeting in favor of
the annual Winter Coders' Social <http://calagator.org/events/1250459402>!

This year's social will be held at the ShopIgniter offices, located at 411
NW Park Ave. #303. It is a potluck, so please go check out what others are
bringing<https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0ArQe4MWPhQThdHl1NVQ0WE9wbHo3YmQwNGpKNGk3cVE&single=true&gid=1&output=html>
 and sign up to bring a
dish<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHl1NVQ0WE9wbHo3YmQwNGpKNGk3cVE6MA#gid=0>
share. Games and stuff are also potluck, so bring your favorite game or
activity along. And, most importantly, don't forget to thank Sam Keen for
setting up another Coders' Social, and ShopIgniter for sponsoring the event.
:)

Have fun!
Michelle