[portland] XPDX meeting on the 17th may be interesting to Pythonistas

Kimberly Wallmark kim at arlim.org
Sat Feb 13 19:07:09 CET 2010

Last fall I mentioned that the local agile practitioners' group, XPDX,
often has presentations which may be interesting to Python folks.  Our
upcoming meeting is one of those: Elisabeth Hendrickson will be
running a simulation of a software organization.  I participated in a
longer version of this simulation at a conference last year and found
that it mapped uncannily well to my experiences in a variety of
companies, both agile and not.  If you're interested, come join us on
Wednesday: http://calagator.org/events/1250458315

--Kim