[portland] Free DjangoSki tickets for charities

Andy McKay andy at clearwind.ca
Wed Jan 20 06:04:25 CET 2010

Hi there,

We've got some tickets to give away to DjangoSki, thanks to the Python
Foundation. So we thought we'd give them to members of charities or
non-profits who want to come to DjangoSki. Get to come and do some
sprinting and listen to the keynotes in our un-conference event: http://clearwind.ca/djangoski
.

Thanks to a kind sponsor here, we've also got free accomodation. So
that means:

- free entrance
- free lunch, dinner, coffee etc and the occasional donut
- free accomodation

All you have to do is get up to Whistler. We can't give you free
skiing or beer I'm afraid.

If you are interested in one of these tickets, or want to nominate
someone, drop me a line before the end of this week.

And of course if you don't work for a charity, but want to come,
registration is still open.

Cheers
--
   Andy McKay, @clearwind