[portland] July meeting recap

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Fri Jul 16 19:40:01 CEST 2010

Hey all,

We had an awesome meeting Tuesday. Huge thanks to our three excellent
presenters Adam Lowry, Chris Pitzer and Dan Colish! If you'd like to review
the slides from their presentations, they're all up online:

Adam already sent around a link to his Introduction to Gunicorn slides, but
for the sake of the complete set, here it is again:
http://adam.therobots.org/2010/7/15/introduction-to-gunicorn.

Chris's presentation on automation using Fabric is up at:
http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dcvvnpcr_744mc32mgp.

Finally, you can download a PDF of Dan Colish's talk about Python Lex/Yacc,
including a great introduction to grammars, from Dropbox:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3639518/ply.pdf.

Relatedly, we're still looking for speakers for the August meeting. If
you've got an idea you'd like to present, or would like to volunteer for
Michel's Monthly Module, please get in touch! :)

See you online,
Michelle