[portland] August PDX Python - a social gathering?

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Jul 27 19:31:09 CEST 2010

Hey Pythonistas,

I just got word yesterday that Webtrends' space isn't going to be available
for us to use for our next scheduled meeting, which will be on August 10th.
Some peeps in #pdxpython expressed interest in having a social meeting that
evening, perhaps outside on a patio at a local pub. I thought I'd ping this
list to see if there is universal interest in taking it to the pub this
month, and if so, which one? Feel free to email me privately, or just
respond to the list.

Thanks!
Michelle