[portland] August PDX Python - a social gathering?

Michael Schurter michael at susens-schurter.com
Tue Jul 27 20:27:52 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Michelle Rowley
<michelle at pdxpython.org> wrote:
> Hey Pythonistas,
>
> I just got word yesterday that Webtrends' space isn't going to be available
> for us to use for our next scheduled meeting, which will be on August 10th.
> Some peeps in #pdxpython expressed interest in having a social meeting that
> evening, perhaps outside on a patio at a local pub. I thought I'd ping this
> list to see if there is universal interest in taking it to the pub this
> month, and if so, which one? Feel free to email me privately, or just
> respond to the list.

+1 to pub meetup.

Pub ideas:

Produce Row would be good for nostalgia.
The Lucky Labs on NW Quimby and N Killingsworth are both fairly
spacious and near public transit.
Rontoms is pretty close-in and has a fair amount of outdoor seating.
I'm not a regular though, so I'm not sure how busy they are on any
given night.