[portland] August PDX Python - a social gathering?

Eric Driggers admalledd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:55:08 CEST 2010

alast, i am one who cannot make it to pubs, being 18 and all that doesn't
help. (PS: cant wait to make it to the next meeting!)

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Aaron DeVore <aaron.devore at gmail.com>wrote:

> Do we have any under 21-year-olds who might get bumped by meeting in a pub?
>
> -Aaron DeVore
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Michelle Rowley
> <michelle at pdxpython.org> wrote:
> > Hey Pythonistas,
> >
> > I just got word yesterday that Webtrends' space isn't going to be
> available
> > for us to use for our next scheduled meeting, which will be on August
> 10th.
> > Some peeps in #pdxpython expressed interest in having a social meeting
> that
> > evening, perhaps outside on a patio at a local pub. I thought I'd ping
> this
> > list to see if there is universal interest in taking it to the pub this
> > month, and if so, which one? Feel free to email me privately, or just
> > respond to the list.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Michelle

Alcohol and calculus don't mix - PLEASE don't drink and derive.
In The Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Your mom is so fat she sat on a binary tree and turned it into a linked list
in constant time!