[portland] Packaging & Patterns @ PyCon 2010

Michael Schurter michael at susens-schurter.com
Wed Mar 10 21:28:48 CET 2010

Hi all,

You can see my slides on Packaging and Design Pattern talks at PyCon 2010 here:

 * http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ddzswzbr_33g8hrcdgx

Tarek's talk was good, but you're probably better off just reading his
blog if you want the latest packaging news:

 * http://tarekziade.wordpress.com/

Like I mentioned in my talk, design patterns aren't exactly blowing up
the blogosphere, so they're probably good talks to watch if you're
interested in such things.  Unfortunately the "Threading is not a
model" video isn't up yet.

For browsing talk videos, this site seems to do a better job than the
official blip.tv listing:

 * http://python.mirocommunity.org/category/pycon2010

Enjoy!

Michael Schurter