[portland] Job: Python Software Developer in Portland
portland at s.goonmill.org
Wed Mar 31 19:37:12 CEST 2010
I'm the head R&D guy here at Decipher <http://www.decipherinc.com/>. We're
looking for some motivated people to join the team in Portland, which is
going to be our main new product development office. Read on ...
languages as required
- Able to communicate through writing and provide documentation on features
- Test code using automated test tools; provide documentation of tests run.
- Use version control to exchange code with other developers
- Use bug tracking systems to exchange information with other developers.
- Know what STFW means, and how to do it. Also know the meaning of FTW, IRC,
- Implement software using above programming languages, to specifications
- Review and set task priorities using the bug tracker
- Document changes made in the bug tracker for testers
- Document changes made in wiki or other documentation, for end users
- Assist other developers in solving problems through written or in-person
A marketing research service provider, Decipher, Inc. specializes in online
survey programming, data collection, and report product efficiencies.
Decipher's reporting suite provides users with the ability to automate post
field production. This innovative solution is an industry first, resulting
in tremendous time savings and labor costs for market researchers while
significantly increasing the accuracy and quality of research reporting.
The self-motivation and positive energy of the individuals that continually
join our team are matched only by the strength and consistency of our
company's leadership. For the last ten years, this combination has provided
Decipher with solid growth and profitability. We offer attractive
compensation packages which include medical and dental coverage and an
excellent 401K plan.
Please email resumes to marisa at decipherinc.com
(you can also reply directly to me, though.)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Portland