[portland] lightning talk link: Test Logger

Adam Lowry adam at therobots.org
Wed May 12 20:04:08 CEST 2010

Thanks, Jeff -- it's a very cool idea.

Someone mentioned that I talked *extremely* fast last night when I demoed repoze.profile, so I thought I'd send along links:

And here's how I added it as middleware to a wsgi app:

    from repoze.profile.profiler import AccumulatingProfileMiddleware
    app = make_app()
    return AccumulatingProfileMiddleware(
    app = repoze.profile.ProfilingMiddleware(app)

And after that the profile GUI is on the same server, running at /__profile__ (the middleware hijacks this path).