[portland] OSB and Python

Dylan Reinhardt python at dylanreinhardt.com
Thu May 13 17:43:29 CEST 2010

Is it just me, or did Python majorly get the finger from Open Source Bridge?

90 sessions in all and only two that even *mention* Python.  Only one of
those seems to actually be *about* Python.  Unless you could Postgres, I
guess. Maybe that's two, it's tough to tell.

Seriously, there are more sessions about Haskell and non-relational
databases than stuff you might actually use?  More than twice as many
presentations on PHP than Python, Perl and Ruby combined?

Probably just jealous... I submitted two of the dozen-odd Python proposals
they passed on.  :-)