[portland] OSB and python: a proposal

Dylan Reinhardt python at dylanreinhardt.com
Thu May 13 21:17:50 CEST 2010

Thanks for a thoughtful response, Selena.  Since I started this thread by
griping, I should probably start by thanking you for your hard work. Thank
you.

I would have commented on your session list earlier, but I was unaware that
you had made final selections until this morning, when it occurred to me
that I should check if I was on the hook for the Django session that I
submitted.  My bad, probably.

Your offer to nominate an additional Python session is a generous one. I
hope this touches off a discussion here about what we might suggest.

Dylan