[portland] OSB and python: a proposal

Eric Day eday at oddments.org
Fri May 14 20:26:09 CEST 2010

Another thing to keep in mind is that Friday of OS Bridge is going
to be an un-conference, so show up the day of and throw out ideas
for things you would like to talk about. We also have the BoFs open
now if anyone is interested in leading any:

http://opensourcebridge.org/events/2010bof/proposals

Hope to see you there!
-Eric