[portland] CMS Recommendations

Timothy Snowhite snowhitster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:11:34 CEST 2010

 Another option for you might be MoinMoin[2], a wiki engine in python.

It's not database driven.

(Presumably, when you're doing the templating you'll be able to remove the
wiki editing elements from the end-client facing pages. There seem to be
templates[3] available that you can work from.
You'll also probably want to hide the editing and uploading pages that
you'll use to make changes to the site behind HTTP Basic Auth[4]. )
[2] MoinMoin: http://moinmo.in
[3] Themes: http://moinmo.in/ThemeMarketArchive
[4] How Auth works in Moin Moin: http://moinmo.in/HelpOnAuthentication