[portland] Decipher is hiring
chiller at decipherinc.com
Tue Sep 28 00:53:00 CEST 2010
My company, Decipher Inc., is hiring a software developer for its Portland
office (main HQ in Fresno). Here's the posting:
languages as required
- Able to communicate through writing and provide documentation on features
- Test code using automated test tools; provide documentation of tests run.
- Use version control to exchange code with other developers
- Use bug tracking systems to exchange information with other developers.
- Know what STFW means, and how to do it. Also know the meaning of FTW, IRC,
- Implement software using above programming languages, to specifications
- Review and set task priorities using the bug tracker
- Document changes made in the bug tracker for testers
- Document changes made in wiki or other documentation, for end users
- Assist other developers in solving problems through written or in-person
A marketing research service provider, Decipher, Inc. specializes in online
survey programming, data
collection, and report product efficiencies. Decipher's reporting suite
provides users with the ability to
automate post field production. This innovative solution is an industry
first, resulting in tremendous
time savings and labor costs for market researchers while significantly
increasing the accuracy and
quality of research reporting.
The self-motivation and positive energy of the individuals that continually
join our team are
matched only by the strength and consistency of our company's leadership.
For the last ten years,
this combination has provided Decipher with solid growth and profitability.
We offer attractive
compensation packages which include medical and dental coverage and an
excellent 401K plan.
See more info about us at www.decipherinc.com. Send resumes to Marisa
Hernandez: marisa at decipherinc.com. Let her know where you found the
sr software engineer
115 sw ash st, ste 323
portland or 97209
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Portland