[portland] Python dev in Seattle

Wagoner, Roger RWagoner at volt.com
Fri Apr 8 00:28:21 CEST 2011

This is a full time developer position at a local startup, if you are
interested please give Anthony Miller a call or email. If there is a
dedicated list for jobs, I apologize and ask to be pointed in the right
direction.

Below is a brief outline, if you are interested I can send the full
description to you:

Must have skills:

*	Proven experience building database backed web applications and
dynamic web sites.
*	Expertise in Python. (preferably with Django)
*	Comfortable at a Linux command line.

Nice to have:

*	HTML, CSS, and JavaScript knowledge
*	Experience with PostGIS or other geographical toolkit
*	A design eye and attention to detail

If you are interested please feel free to call or email and send your
resume. Please pass this to anyone you think would appreciate it.
Thanks!

Anthony Miller

Technical Professional Search Recruiter

Volt Technical Resources

1300 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 2600 | Portland, OR 97201

amiller at volt.com <mailto:amiller at volt.com>  | t: 503.227.3332 | f:
503.227.8944