[portland] PDX Python: TONIGHT! 6:30 @ Urban Airship

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Apr 12 18:14:34 CEST 2011

Happy Second Tuesday, Pythoneers!

Tonight we've got a great meeting planned. Chris Pitzer will show us how
he's been Learning Javascript from Python, and I'll be sharing my thoughts
about how and why YOU can and should give technical talks in Why You Should
Be Up Here. Also, we still don't have a volunteer for Michel's Module of the
Month, so if you're up for telling us about your new favorite stdlib module
we'd love to hear about it!

After the meeting we'll probably proceed to the beverage location known as
Bailey's Taproom.

Hope to see you there!
Michelle

Urban Airship is at 334 NW 11th Ave, in the Pearl District:
http://goo.gl/maps/U6mC

The main door will probably be locked, but the back door, which leads
directly to the event space, will be propped open. The back door is right
around the corner on NW Flanders, next to the loading dock:
http://goo.gl/maps/Ikbh

Adam will put up signs, and if you get lost you can call him at 503-866-0663
.