[portland] Meeting Recap + Reminders

Adam Lowry adam at therobots.org
Fri Apr 15 00:37:48 CEST 2011

Someone mentioned that they wanted to see the examples I made of the traceback and cgitb modules, so I put them on github:

https://github.com/robotadam/traceback-examples

I hope they're helpful.

(BTW, 5 minute talks are a great length! Why don't you start on one now, and then you'll be prepared?)

Adam