[portland] PDX Python meeting tonight @ 6:30pm

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Aug 9 21:20:56 CEST 2011

Hey Pythoneers,

Just a friendly reminder that we're meeting tonight at the Urban Airship HQ for another installation of PDX Python. On deck tonight is Michel Pelletier himself with Michel's Module of the Month: operator. Next up, Eric Holscher will debut/practice one of his DjangoCon 2011 talks: Safely Deploying on the Cutting Edge. We'll round out the evening with lightning talks, so bring your 5-minute hacks, thoughts and rants to share!

After the meeting we'll head over to Bailey's Taproom to grab a beverage and continue the Pythonic parley.

Hope to see you there,
Michelle

---
Urban Airship is at 334 NW 11th Ave, in the Pearl District:
http://goo.gl/maps/U6mC

The main door will probably be locked, but the back door, which leads directly to the event space, will be propped open. The back door is right around the corner on NW Flanders, next to the loading dock:
http://goo.gl/maps/Ikbh

Adam will put up signs, and if you get lost you can call him at 503-866-0663.