[portland] job posting

Stabler, Ben Stabler at pbworld.com
Fri Dec 9 01:27:39 CET 2011

Hi fellow Python users,

I work for Parsons Brinckerhoff's Systems Analysis Group, which is an international leader in the development of large-scale simulation models of transportation and land-use systems. Our Portland team is looking to add someone with excellent software development skills to work on state-of-the-art travel demand forecasting and land use models for public agencies around the world. We develop a variety of computer models, with many of the models running across multiple machines\processors and producing gigabytes of outputs.  More information about the position can be found at the link below. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Applications for this position must be made online through the Employment Opportunities page at http://www.pbworld.com (job number 14391), or directly at http://search0.smartsearchonline.com/pb/jobs/jobdetails.asp?job_number=14391. Parsons Brinckerhoff is an equal opportunity employer.

Thanks!

Ben Stabler
Supervising Planner, Systems Analysis
Parsons Brinckerhoff
400 SW Sixth Avenue, Suite 802
Portland, OR 97204
503-478-2859 (office)
503-360-5798 (cell)
stabler at pbworld.com<mailto:stabler at pbworld.com>
www.pbworld.com<http://www.pbworld.com/>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.