[portland] Rate question

Chris McDonald xwraithanx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:10:52 CEST 2011

See, that is the fun thing about rates, your rates are higher than I'd
charge. Even your lower rate is higher than my normal rate, by a
significant margin, a project that I'd enjoy doing (there for giving a
lower rate) now a days I'd charge $40/hr and projects that I don't
enjoy would be $60/hr.

Previous relationship or not, I base my rate on how fun the project
will be and how much I like working with the client, unless I am
desperate for a job, then I'll shoot a little lower to get something
going.

-Wraithan