[portland] Fwd: Please Join Us at BarCamp Portland 5, in One Week!

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Sat May 14 03:07:37 CEST 2011

Dear Portland Pythoneers,

The next BarCamp Portland is coming up. It's a great, free
unconference event, now in its 5th year. I like it because it's
particularly good for intense discussions on technical and
non-technical topics that we don't normally cover in our area's user
group meetings. You should RSVP and attend it. It'd be nifty if your
company could co-sponsor it. Details are below.

See you there,

-igal